The Wolf Card is the SUNY Adirondack student identification card and is your personal identification while on campus.
The Wolf Card features extend far beyond that of a simple ID card. Your Wolf Card provides access to the following:
• Residence Hall - for residential students
• Meal Plans - for both residential and commuter students
• TimberBucks - the campus declining balance account
• Laundry Services - for residential students
• Library - access as well as borrowing materials
• Computer Lab Services
• Campus Fitness Center
• Free Transportation - on Greater Glens Falls Transit during academic terms
• Student Activities - Admission and reduced prices to many college events and activities
Your non-transferable Wolf Card is your official SUNY Adirondack photo identification and is required for each full-time and part-time student. Your Wolf Card is issued during your first semester at SUNY Adirondack and lasts for your entire career at SUNY Adirondack.
The Faculty-Student Association of SUNY Adirondack offers a campus-wide declining balance account (TimberBucks) that is attached with your Wolf Card. Also, Chartwells Dining Services offers both residential and commuter students several meal plan options that are attached with the Wolf Card.
The Wolf Card system is administered by the Student Activities Office in conjunction with the Faculty-Student Association of SUNY Adirondack.
Contact the FSA Business Office with any questions at 518.681.5610.