Clinical Nursing Laboratory Coordinator- Part-time position hours as required by program.
Qualifications: Masters of Science in Nursing with varied clinical experience. This position requires an individual who communicates easily and succinctly with students, who is patient, innovative and creative. The position requires organizational skill and inventory management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Organize, maintain and order supplies for the Nursing Lab.
2. Teach nursing skills for all clinical nursing courses at SUNY Adirondack to students in the nursing lab.
3. Provide remediation of nursing skills for students and act as a resource for students practicing nursing skills in the lab.
4. Test students on nursing skills as required in various nursing courses, making appointments for the testing sessions. This also includes retesting students who previously failed the initial skills test.
5. Maintain and manage a calendar for open lab and schedule remediation and testing times.
6. Set up and run simulation learning experiences.
7. Collaborate with the nursing faculty to meet the needs for specific nursing skills and equipment necessary for each nursing course.
8. Maintain records of student activity and use of the nursing learning labs.
9. Monitor supplies in relation to the Health Sciences Division budget and provide input into the budgeting process.
10. Participate in college and divisional activities including nursing curriculum development.
11. Participate in the NYS Learning Lab Resource Group and other organizations and continuing education related to learning resources.
Rate of pay: $42.50 hourly
For consideration, email email@example.com with the corresponding job title as the subject line. Please include a cover letter, resume, and the names and numbers of 3 professional references.
Review of applications begins May 31, 2015.
SUNY Adirondack values diversity and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer