Part-time Reference Librarian, SUNY Adirondack
Academic year, fall and spring semesters, up to 20 hours per week (MWF schedule), approx. $25/hr. Renewable annually.
- Provide academic research assistance and instruction within a Learning Center environment
- Collection development in assigned subject areas
- Collaborate with faculty, tutors and IT Helpdesk support
- Knowledge of library databases, educational technology, and web management tools preferred
- Information Literacy instruction experience preferred
- MLS required
For consideration, email email@example.com with the corresponding job title as the subject line. Please submit a cover letter, resumé and the names, numbers and email addresses of three professional references. Review of applications will begin immediately. Applications are accepted until position is filled.
SUNY Adirondack values diversity and is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer