The Student Affairs Office, on the main floor of the Student Center, is dedicated to fostering student learning, growth and development through challenging and supportive opportunities both in and outside of the classroom.
The Division of Student Affairs will be an integral part of student success and diversity at SUNY Adirondack through the implementation of innovative and demonstrated holistic support programs and initiatives.
- Utilizing best practices to create opportunities for engagement leading to student success
- Providing support and resources for all populations of learners
- Developing effective wellness opportunities
- Facilitating meaningful leadership experiences
- Assisting students to overcome non-academic barriers
Dean for Student Affairs
Secretary to the Dean for Student Affairs