1. College buildings or campus spaces may not be used to raise money for any individual or organization other than (a) an officially recognized campus organization whether it be faculty, staff, or student, or (b) a not-for-profit, charitable off-campus organization.
2. Organizations intending to use the College buildings or campus spaces to benefit an off-campus effort must satisfactorily prove the tax-exempt status of the benefiting cause.
3. Student organizations shall seek written approval to solicit funds on the College’s campus from the Coordinator of Student Life in the Office of Student Activities. Faculty, staff, or non-profit organizations desiring to solicit funds on the College’s campus must seek written approval for such solicitations from the Director of Facilities. The Office of Student Activities and the Facilities Office will establish uniform procedures relating to the location, duration, and set-up arrangements for such solicitation activities.
4. Any person aggrieved by any act, decision, or directive of either the Coordinator of Student Life in the Office of Student Activities or the Director of Facilities may appeal such act, decision, or directive to the College’s Dean for Student Affairs within fifteen (15) days from such act, decision, or directive. The College’s Dean for Student Affairs may affirm, reverse, or modify such act decision, or directive as he/she deems appropriate within the limitations imposed by this Policy.
5. Any request for the use of campus facilities must follow the Facilities Use Policy and may result in the assessment of rental and/or maintenance fee(s).