Click HERE for the library's interactive website.
The library, located in Scoville Learning Center, transforms traditional ideas of a library by melding its collections with a true learning center, featuring the Center for Reading and Writing and the Math, Engineering and Computer Science Lab.
The library’s resources include:
• reference librarians available to assist students with research 75.5 hours a week
• more than 100 online research guides to help student with research assignments
• quiet study space and comfortable seating
• 47,000 print circulating books and 120,000+ downloadable online books
• 60,000+ online journals through more than 100 article databases and 200 magazines, journals and newspapers in print form
• 20,000+ streaming video documentaries from Films on Demand, plus DVDs for faculty loans and audiobooks
• The Hill Collection, which contains 1,600 local history books and items from the mid-18th century to the present, donated by the W.H. Hill family.