Follow this checklist to navigate the international student application process:
1. Complete the online SUNY Application here.
2. Pay the $50 SUNY Application Fee (paid through the SUNY website).
3. Submit the following forms to the Admissions Office:
4. Complete the TOEFL Exam and submit your score report to the Admissions Office.
5. Request an official evaluation of your high school transcript from WES. This should be a document of your evaluation for high school transcripts and a course by course evaluation if you have college level coursework you wish to have evaluated by SUNY Adirondack for transfer credit.
The international student application deadline December 15 for spring entry and July 15 for fall entry. To expedite the admissions review process documents may be emailed to the Admissions Office at: email@example.com. However, all official documents must be on file in the Admissions Office by the application deadline in order to issue an I-20.
Please mail documents to: SUNY Adirondack Admissions Office, 640 Bay Road, Queensbury, NY 12804
International Student Financials
Financial assistance is not available to international students. Students from outside the United States should expect the following costs per year*:
Fees: $550 (estimated)
Room & Board: $10,790
Books: $1,500 (estimated)
Personal: $1,000 (estimated)
Health Insurance: $1,302 (estimated)
TOTAL: $23,494 (estimated)
*subject to change