A mix of college-level courses, job skills and technical education help train what we call the “industrial athletes” of the future. This Career Academy program provides students a trans-disciplinary environment that encompasses all learning styles and individual strengths.
High school students in the Advanced Manufacturing program have the unique opportunity to close the gap on skills that employers in manufacturing here and abroad are seeking from their workforce. More than 70 billion dollars in goods and products are manufactured in New York State each year. It remains a vital and growing part of the state economy and a great career option for students.
- Up to 28 tuition-free credits for an Associate in Applied Science (AAS) degree in Electrical Technology
- Sequence of coursework to ensure job-ready skills and certification
- Work-based learning experiences connect students with future employers through internships
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Pre-Enrollment Checklist
- Advanced Manufacturing Fact Sheet
- BOCES CTE Application