Looking for an Employment, Internship or Volunteer opportunity?
Visit sunyadk.com/college_central today to see what is available in the region.
College Central contains jobs listed directly with SUNY Adirondack by employers primarily in Warren, Washington and Saratoga counties. All services are available 24 hours, 7 days a week. You will need to register on this site before you can view the job listings. Once registered you may build a resume with Resume Builder, upload a resume file, review job search history, receive emails about programs, services, and job related topics.
Preparing for the workforce? Register today to participate in our informational workshops!
To sign up log into your SUNY Adirondack College Central Network account and look for Upcoming events & Programs in the upper right corner of your screen.
Workshops range from Resume and Cover Letter assistance to Interviewing Techniques and Tips & Tricks to Completing Application Forms.
How to search for Work Study positions:
- Go to College Central Network: sunyadk.com/college_central
- Scroll down to "Students"
- Create Account
- Sign In
- Look for the Search “My School’s Jobs” tab on the left hand side of the screen
- In the “Company Name (contains)” field, type in: “SUNY Adirondack Work Study-Federal/Institutional” for work study that is awarded by Financial Aid
*Please Note: You must be approved for work study through Financial Aid before being considered for any SUNY Adirondack Work Study-Federal/Institutional position.
Each posting has a job description with specific application instructions. Postings on the site reflect current openings.
New Hire Orientation
Before you can begin at your work study placement you will need to participate in a New Hire Orientation. Orientation is required and will be held at both the Queensbury and Wilton Campuses.
To see a list of available orientation dates log into your College Central Network account at:sunyadk.com/college_central.
- Go to the “Events & Programs” tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click on the Calendar tab
- Look for the events on the calendar labeled “Orientation”
- Click on the desired orientation date for more information
- Once you have chosen a date sign up using the red sign up tab
What to expect at orientation:
- New Hire Paperwork- Appropriate identification required, refer to last page of I9 form.
- Online time sheet instructions using web time entry
- Workplace Etiquette
* To view all Work Study employment forms please see the bottom of the Financial Aid page.
Questions? Call 518.681.5613 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Current local data on wages, employment, job postings and associated education and training are available through Career Coach.
For information on finding books, articles and websites about various careers, go to http://library.sunyacc.edu/careers.
Links to New York Capital Region Based Opportunities:
Adirondack Regional Chamber of Commerce
Capital Area Help Wanted
New York Job Source
New York State Department of Labor
Saratoga County Chamber of Commerce
Saratoga County Personnel
Times Union (Albany)
Warren County Civil Service
Washington County Personnel/Civil Service
General Employment Resource Sites:
Snag a Job