- Admissions Home
- How to Enroll
- Application Check List
- Prospective Students
- Tuition and Fees
- Campus Visitation
- Request Information
Financial Aid Office
Financial Aid Office
- Location - Warren Hall (Room 130)
- Hours - Weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. (8:00 am to 12:30 pm on Fridays). If more convenient, please call to arrange an evening appointment
- Contacts - (518) 743-2223 (Telephone); (518) 743-2314 (FAX) or email@example.com
Self Service Banner
Banner Self Service can also be used to answer many of your questions and we encourage students to log in on a regular basis.
- Requirement Tracking will answer questions about the receipt of your FAFSA record or outstanding requirements (e.g., verification materials, copy of DD-214, or social security card) needed prior to the review of your application.
- The most powerful section of Self Service Banner is the Award section – review your aid eligibility, accept offered work and loan awards, confirm that your TAP application has been processed by NYS HESC.
- The Financial Aid History section will show aid received in 2007-2008 and beyond including your past and current loans.
- Finally, you can see how your aid is applied or deferred against your semester tuition and fee charges in the Student Accounts section of Banner (Account Detail by Term).
SUNY Smart Track Financial Literacy
Paying for a college education is a huge financial commitment. To assist SUNY students with making informed financial decisions before, during and after college, New York State has created a free Financial Literacy service called SUNY Smart Track.
SUNY Smart Track will assist you every step of the way, from the time that you apply to college to after graduation. SUNY Smart Track is an online learning environment that empowers students for a lifetime of financial success. SUNY Smart Track provides interactive services, tools and resources to help educate students to achieve smart money management skills.
(Please note: This link will take you to an external SUNY website and SUNY Adirondack is not responsible for the content on this site.)