Learn everything you need to know to start a successful healthcare career.
That's A Fact
“I think it is important for kids to find out what it is they really want to do before they spend money on a four-year college. At SUNY Adirondack, you get a quality education at an affordable cost.”
Michael D. Murray
Vice President of Commercial Lending, Adirondack Trust Company
7 Reasons to attend SUNY Adirondack
1. One of the most affordable colleges in New York.
2. Small class sizes for individualized attention.
3. Located in a major travel destination surrounded by natural beauty.
4. Over $120,000 in merit and financial need scholarships available for Incoming Students! No scholarship application required. Just be accepted to the College through Admissions and complete your FAFSA by February 1.
5. Direct transfer agreements with top colleges allow students to transfer credits earned to a Bachelor’s degree program.
6. Regional Higher Education Center on Queensbury campus makes it convenient to earn a Bachelor’s or Master’s on campus after finishing an Associate degree.
7. Hands-on experience through student internships, employment and volunteer opportunities.