- Legal & Compliance
- Payment Plans
- Contact Us
- College Apps
- Writers Project
- Presidential Search
- Campus Safety and Security
SUNY Adirondack participates in the Full Opportunity Program of the State University of New York (SUNY). Under this program, SUNY Adirondack generally grants admission to students who are high school graduates or recipients of a General Equivalency Diploma (GED).
Choosing a college can be an overwhelming experience. Once you've explored the many benefits that await you at SUNY Adirondack , we're confident you'll decide to attend.
SUNY Adirondack offers you:
- Diverse career study programs that prepare you for the workplace
- Hundreds of credit and continuing education classes
- Flexible class schedules, including evenings and Saturdays
- Experienced, professional, and dedicated faculty and staff members
- Smaller class sizes for individual attention
- A Saratoga County Extension Center in Wilton
- One of the lowest community college tuitions in all of New York State
Contact us today at 518-743-2264 to begin a lifetime of learning opportunities
SUNY Adirondack does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other category protected by civil statute or regulation, in admissions, employment, education, or in any aspect of the business of the College.